23 Dec 2021 Project highlights
A new year is over for the project and UP2DATE is about to reach its second aniversary! We have done lots of advances and reached several project milestones this year thanks to the effort and involvement of the consortium.
On the technical side, big efforts were devoted to the concept definition phase for defining the safe and secure UP2DATE architecture, the composability and virtual integration testing approaches and monitoring and controllability concepts for checking the correct operation. This definition allowed us to continue with the implementation phase and start obtaining first results. The consortium is working hard to have everything ready to start with the use-cases work package in January.
In addition, this year we have been very active in dissemination activities:
- We have participated in several initiatives and interviews to make the role of women in science more visible
- We joined the 3rd European Conference on Connected and Automated Driving with a virtual booth for our project
- We have presented several papers at different conferences such as ARCS-2021, OBDP-2021, ECMSM-2021 and participated in the organization of workshops such as DepDevOps or HiPEAC
- We virtually met our Industrial Advisory Board and organized meetings with an external certification authority as part of WP3 activities
- We could presentially attend to the Autonomous event in Viena and to the ICSRS21 conference in Italy
Next year is full of exciting challenges, stay tuned!
The UP2DATE team wishes you a happy and prosperous 2022!