01 Sep The Industrial Advisory Board of UP2DATE meets to be informed about latest project advances
Today, the UP2DATE consortium has organised a half-day workshop with the Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) to bring them up to date on latest project progress.
This is the 3rd meeting that the project organises with its IAB, which is comprised by members of very diverse domains (Automotive, Space, Avionics, Certification):
- Jorge Robles (Orbital critical systems)
- Stephan Marwedel (AIRBUS)
- Christos Sofronis (Collins Aerospace)
- Achim Rettberg (FAT)
- Gebhard Bouwer (TÜV Rheinland)
- Umut Durak (DLR)
The consortium has presented the main advances of the first half of the project, divided in three main blocks:
- Architecture definition and safety-security concept (Irune Agirre)
- Update framework (Patrick Uven)
- Monitoring (Leonidas Kosmidis)
Thanks to the interdisciplinarity of the IAB, the meeting has lead to many interesting discussions and comments that made us think about how future critical system architectures will look like. As a result of the workshop, the IAB has provided a set of recommendations based on the expertise of its members to the project.
The interesting meeting outcomes will definitely shape our future work!